Are you an enthusiastic primary school teacher?
Looking for flexible and interesting supply teaching work?
Are you adaptable and can easily fit into new settings?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teacher agency based in York who recruit primary teachers for diverse and rewarding supply teaching jobs in a wide variety of educational settings, from nurseries to colleges in York and North Yorkshire. We offer flexible work for teachers including daily supply and short term supply bookings, but also long term supply teaching jobs offering more consistency whilst maintaining the flexibility. Apply now.
We are looking for primary teachers who:-
- hold UK QTS or the equivalent (newly or fully qualified)
- are confident to teach across different primary age groups
- have a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references, commenting on your teaching ability
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“I feel choosing to sign up with WorkwithSchools has been incredibly rewarding and empowering. I’ve had so many new and varied teaching experiences”
“It’s been brilliant to return to schools around the city to undertake supply work, allowing me to build relationships with staff and pupils.”
“WorkwithSchools have quickly found me work and provided a high level of personal and professional support.”
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered with the DBS Online Update Service.