WorkwithSchools are looking for reliable School Facilities staff including Cleaners, Caretakers and Handypeople to work on an ‘as and when basis’ with a number of our clients in and around York. For each of these roles you will need experience and have a DBS check.
We need cleaners for school work for before and after school hours. Duties will include:-
- Hoovering and sweeping
- Washing floors
- Cleaning classrooms/corridors/ toilets and various other rooms
- Dusting; Polishing
- Use of cleaning machinery
The pay rate for cleaning work is £8.75 per hour.
We are looking for Caretakers and Handypeople who are flexible with working hours and have:-
- good DIY skills and a knowledge of the basic maintenance required for school premises
- a good level of practical skills in areas such as buildings and grounds maintenance, manual handling techniques, safe use of power tools and electrical safety
The pay rate for caretaking and handywork is £9.92 per hour.
We can offer you:-
- Weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rate
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“Through WorkwithSchools I’ve been able to build up a portfolio of experience to develop both professionally and personally.”
“Working as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.”