Are you an experienced primary or secondary teaching assistant?
Looking for local teaching assistant jobs in and around York?
Can you offer flexible classroom support across different key stages and year groups?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teaching agency based in York who recruit experienced Teaching Assistants for flexible ad hoc, short and long term teaching assistant jobs, within a number of primary and secondary schools in York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding. Apply now.
We are looking for teaching assistants who:-
- have experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help for children with specific needs, behaviour management, supporting interventions etc
- are confident to work across different key stages and year groups
- have a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on teaching support
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 50 years’ combined experience
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teaching assistants say:-
“Working primarily as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.”
“Through WorkwithSchools I’ve been able to build up a portfolio of experience to develop both professionally and personally.”
“From further education to pre-school age children, I’ve had the opportunity to be involved with an wide age range, along with abilities and needs”.
So if you’re looking for a broad range of teaching assistant jobs in and around York that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.
PROUD SPONSOR OF ‘TEACHER AND SCHOOL OF THE YEAR’ CATEGORIES AT YORK COMMUNITY PRIDE AWARDS 2018