WorkwithSchools are to host a Recruitment Event on Monday 25th October 2021 from 12pm to 2pm. The event is to take place within the foyer of City of York Council offices and the full address is West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA.
If you’re a qualified teacher considering supply work, an experienced general or SEN Teaching Assistant looking for additional hours or are interested in any other school support role, then come and meet our team and find out how we can help you.
WorkwithSchools is an ethical and reputable teaching agency based in York, who have been working with schools since 1999. We’re different to other teaching agencies in that we’re part of City of York Trading Limited (wholly owned by City of York Council) and a share of our profits is paid to the council, supporting services in the local community.
We are a well-established supply teaching agency in the local area and regularly receive great feedback from our supply staff and school clients. Don’t just take our word for it; check out our google reviews.
Here are some great reasons to register with WorkwithSchools:
- a competitive daily rate and holiday pay (holiday pay is accrued, and additional to earned wages)
- access to a pension scheme
- flexible short- and long-term bookings that suit you – the right schools, year groups and locations
- help for early career teachers to build their experience and skills across different schools
- expertise and support – the team has more than 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
- an ethical in-house payroll and no umbrella organisations
- a reputable and ethical teaching agency – awarded REC Education Audited status
- other work available in school holidays through our colleagues at WorkwithYork
We look forward to meeting you on the day. If you are unable to make the event, but would like further information about our service, please give our team a call on 01904 554195.