Are you an experienced Art & Graphics secondary teacher?
Interested in secondary supply teaching?
Available for a maternity cover from mid March to end of July 2020?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teaching agency in York and are looking for a qualified Art & Graphics Secondary School teacher. This is to provide full time cover at a York secondary school with a rated ‘Good’ Ofsted and we’re offering a competitive rate of pay.
The successful individual must be;
- a qualified Art & Graphics secondary teacher
- an effective team player
- able to build good relationships with colleagues and a great rapport with students
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your teaching ability
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with nearly 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
- Staff offers, competitions & awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“An excellent agency to work for. The team are brilliant at looking for what you specify and any requests to fit in with your needs”
So if you’re looking for a wide range of general supply work that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.