Are you a secondary Business Studies teacher?
Experience of teaching engaging lessons to A Level?
Would you like to work in an outstanding York secondary school?
If you can answer yes to these three questions, we’d like to hear from you. Our client is an outstanding secondary school looking for a Business Studies Teacher experienced and qualified to teach motivated and engaged students up to A level.
This is a short to medium term role – 4 days per week -Tuesday to Friday and it’s at an excellent rate of pay.
We are looking for a Business Studies Teacher who has:-
- UK QTS or the equivalent (newly or fully qualified)
- the ability to work with pupils of different backgrounds and different levels of ability
- a passion for Business Studies with thorough subject knowledge
- the ability to manage classes and behaviour effectively
- a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your teaching ability
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 50 years’ combined experience
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“All the team are very friendly, communication is very good and have a personal approach when matching teachers with schools”
“I’m really impressed with the professionalism of WorkwithSchools. They are a supportive and friendly Supply Agency who care for their staff and endeavour to meet their needs”
So if you’re looking for a wide range of supply work that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.
WorkwithSchools is proudly sponsoring Minster FM’s Test the Teacher 2019 challenge.
For more info please visit the Minster FM website.