Are you an experienced English, Maths or Science secondary school teacher?
Looking for fulfilling supply teaching jobs?
Are you passionate about your subject and want to inspire young minds?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teacher agency based in York who recruit secondary English, Maths and Science teachers for interesting and varied supply teaching jobs within secondary schools in York and North Yorkshire. We offer flexible work for each of the core subjects across different key stages including:
- daily supply and short term supply bookings
- long term supply teaching jobs offering consistency and some flexibility.
We are looking for Secondary English, Maths and Science Teachers who have:-
- UK QTS or the equivalent (newly or fully qualified)
- the ability to work with pupils of different backgrounds and different levels of ability
- a passion for their core subject with thorough subject knowledge
- the ability to manage classes and behaviour effectively
- a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your teaching ability
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 50 years’ combined experience
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“I’d like to thank all the staff at WorkwithSchools for their very friendly, professional service, and for placing me in a variety of interesting posts.”
“Throughout, you’ve considered my availability, career development ideas and accommodated these when finding me work.”
So if you’re looking for a wide range of supply work that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.