Are you a qualified Maths teacher seeking work on a supply basis?
WorkwithSchools can offer bookings to suit your requirements, from day to day supply all the way to long term cover.
As the only Council affiliated Education agency in York, we are well positioned to serve the city and surrounding areas and can offer work across the region.
If you are:
- A qualified teacher of Maths (QTS or equivalent)
- Adaptable, confident and able to work with students of varying backgrounds and abilities
- Creative, flexible and able to work proactively
- In possession of, or willing to undergo, a full enhanced DBS disclosure
- Able to provide excellent references from your teaching career
Then we would love to hear from you.
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 50 years’ combined experience
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“I’d like to thank all the staff at WorkwithSchools for their very friendly, professional service, and for placing me in a variety of interesting posts.”
“Throughout, you’ve considered my availability, career development ideas and accommodated these when finding me work.”
So if you’re looking for a wide range of supply work that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01904 554195.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.