AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START?
Are you an inspirational teacher of Maths?
Interested in working with foreign language students on an A-level equivalent programme?
Looking to develop your career in a university setting?
We are looking for an inspirational Maths tutor to work with groups of overseas students in Advanced Mathematics and Statistics in a short to medium term role with the potential of an extension. The role is based in a newly built, modern Higher Education campus with state of the art facilities.
13 hours contact time with excellent allowance for planning and assessment (x2.25). Competitive rate of pay.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent
• Relevant Teaching qualification e.g. PGCE with post 16
• Knowledge of Maths within the context of Maths for Academic Purposes and Higher Education
• Confidence in using technology enhanced learning
• Ability to deliver teaching sessions, and contribute to team-taught course units
• Ability to mark written work and provide appropriate feedback to students
• Able to supervise student work and assist with learning problems
• Capable to take on specific administrative activities, paying due regard to detail and timekeeping
• Experience in a relevant area of Maths Teaching including some experience of Maths for Academic Purposes
• Experience in teaching international students from different cultural and language backgrounds, and familiarity with associated challenges and opportunities
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with all types of educational settings since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
• Attractive and competitive weekly pay
• A workplace pension
• Holiday pay based on your pay rates
• An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
• Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
• Access to a team with over 50 years’ combined experience
• Annual awards recognising your hard work & successes
• Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to email@example.com, or call us on 01904 554195.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.
WorkwithSchools is proudly sponsoring Minster FM’s Test the Teacher 2019 challenge.
For more info please visit the Minster FM website.