Are you a newly qualified or recently qualified teacher?
Interested in teaching Key Stage 2 students?
Available for a fixed term contract to start January 2020?
WorkwithSchools are looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher or Recently Qualified Teacher for a local primary school in York to teach Key Stage 2 with mentoring from the Deputy Head Teacher. This is a full time, fixed term contract with a competitive rate of pay and to start January 2020.
The successful candidates must;
- Be a qualified primary school teacher with Key stage 2 knowledge
- Have strong behaviour management
- Have effective interpersonal skills
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- Week to week bookings
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
Don’t just take our word for it here’s what our candidates say about us;
“I absolutely loved my time working for WorkwithSchools! I received plenty of work whilst I worked there.”
“The ladies on the phones were so kind and always had your best interests at heart. They have fantastic relationships with a variety of different schools in North Yorkshire.”
“Brilliant opportunities for CPD and support you brilliantly”
So if this sounds like the role for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring us on 01904 554195.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teacher references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.