Do you have a nursery or teaching assistant qualification?
Have you experience in an Early Years setting?
WorkwithSchools are looking for Nursery and Teaching Assistants to work in Early Years settings in and around York during term time and through the schools holidays.
Apply now if you have:
- the knowledge and experience in Early Years
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- Week to week bookings
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
For more information, how to register, feedback from our Teaching and Nursery Assistants, useful hints and tips and all the benefits we can offer you please visit our dedicated Teaching and Nursery Assistant page.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“I am really impressed with the professionalism of WorkwithSchools. There are a supportive and friendly Supply Agency who care about their staff and endeavour to meet their needs.”
“Working as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.”
“WorkwithSchools always keep in regular contact , I know they work really behind the scenes to find work for me every week.”