Are you an experienced PE teacher?
Interested in supply teaching across various schools in Yorkshire?
Available 1 day per week starting from 22nd January 2020?
WorkwithSchools are looking for a PE Teacher to work across a variety of schools in Yorkshire from 22nd January for a competitive rate of pay.
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- Regular FREE bespoke CPD
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
- Staff offers, competitions & awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“I’d like to thank all the staff at WorkwithSchools for their very friendly, professional service, and for placing me in a variety of interesting posts.”
“Throughout, you’ve considered my availability, career development ideas and accommodated these when finding me work.”
So if you’re looking for a wide range of supply work that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.