Do you have previous experience in administration?
Are you well organised, efficient and can adapt to new systems quickly?
Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
Interested in ad hoc, short and long term admin assignments within schools?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist teaching agency and are currently looking for experienced school administrative staff for assignments in schools within York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding. Apply now.
Successful candidates must:
• have outstanding skills in administration and systems skills
• be well organised and efficient
• have strong numeracy and literacy skills
• be computer literate, confident using Microsoft packages, in particular, Word, Excel and email
• be a team player
• communicate effectively and professionally with parents, staff and a range of outside agencies.
• have the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
Ideally you will have experience of working in a school office using systems such as Integris/Sims and Parent Pay but more important is enthusiasm, adaptability and being able to work as part of a team.
We can offer you:-
• Competitive rates paid weekly
• Ad hoc, short and long term assignments
• A workplace pension
• Holiday pay based on your pay rates
• A simple online timesheet system
• Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
• Supportive and experienced local team with nearly 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
• Staff offers, competitions & awards
• Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
To register with us please fill in our application form or email us an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom