Do you have general maintenance skills and experience?
Interested in working within primary or secondary schools?
Available to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and occasional weekends?
WorkwithSchools are looking for reliable School Caretakers and Handypeople to work on an ‘as and when basis’ with a number of our school clients in and around York. Successful applicants will be subject to completing an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for Caretakers and Handypeople who are flexible with working hours and;-
- have good DIY skills and a knowledge of the basic maintenance required for school premises or similar setting
- a good level of practical skills in areas such as buildings and grounds maintenance, manual handling techniques, safe use of power tools and electrical safety
- will be organised and vigilant when opening and securing the premises.
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rate of pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rate
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.