Are you an experienced secondary school cover supervisor?
Are you adaptable with good behaviour management?
Want the flexibility of supply work?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teacher agency based in York. We are recruiting cover supervisors for varied supply work in secondary schools in and around York. We offer flexible work and excellent rates of pay for daily supply and short term cover.
Apply now if you have:-
- experience as a cover teacher or in a similar school based role
- the ability to relate to pupils of different backgrounds and levels
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a firm and confident manner
- commitment to delivering quality support and going the extra mile in our schools
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your work.
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“Throughout, you’ve considered my availability, career development ideas and accommodated these when finding me work.”
“I’d like to thank all the staff at WorkwithSchools for their very friendly, professional service, and for placing me in a variety of interesting posts.”
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered with the DBS Online Update Service.
WorkwithSchools is proudly sponsoring Minster FM’s Test the Teacher 2019 challenge.
For more info please visit the Minster FM website.