Are you an experienced secondary school teacher?
Interested in general supply work across different secondary schools?
Can you adapt to cover different subject areas?
Looking for a role with no marking or planning?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teaching agency based in York and we are looking for qualified and confident Secondary School teachers to provide general supply cover across different subjects at Secondary schools in York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding.
- daily supply and short term supply bookings
- long term assignments offering consistency as well as some flexibility.
We’re looking for teachers who:-
- have UK QTS or the equivalent (newly or fully qualified)
- are able to work with students of different backgrounds and levels of ability
- are confident to provide cover across different subjects
- engage classes using effective behaviour management strategies
- will go that extra mile in our schools
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your teaching ability
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with nearly 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
- Staff offers, competitions & awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
“I’d like to thank all the staff at WorkwithSchools for their very friendly, professional service, and for placing me in a variety of interesting posts.”
“Throughout, you’ve considered my availability, career development ideas and accommodated these when finding me work.”
So if you’re looking for a wide range of general supply work that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.