Are you an experienced and committed secondary teaching assistant?
Looking for ad hoc, medium and long term work in the York area?
Can you offer support for secondary students – both 1:1 and in-class support?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teaching agency based in York who are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants for on-going assignments in local secondary schools in York. Apply now.
We are looking for teaching assistants who:-
- have experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help for children with specific needs
- are confident to work with children of different ages and abilities
- have a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on teaching support
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it’s easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with nearly 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
- Staff offers, competitions & awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teaching assistants say:-
“Working primarily as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.”
“Through WorkwithSchools I’ve been able to build up a portfolio of experience to develop both professionally and personally.”
“From further education to pre-school age children, I’ve had the opportunity to be involved with an wide age range, along with abilities and needs”.
So if you’re looking for a broad range of teaching assistant jobs in and around York that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to email@example.com, or call us on 01904 554195.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.