Do you have SEN qualifications and experience?
Have you supported tudents with a range of disabilities in KS4 and Further Education settings?
Available to work 3-5 full days per week on an ad hoc basis?
WorkwithSchools are working with a local Further Education College to provide SEN Support for students in KS4 and Further Education. The successful individual will be required to provide students with autism, physical disabilities and visual impairment with support. The number of days will vary from 3- 5 days per week but the full days will be 8.30am to 5pm in most cases.
The successful applicant may on occasion be required to assist during lunch time with feeding and helping the person pay for their food and drinks in some cases.
A competitive hourly pay rate will be offered.
Apply now if you have:-
- relevant qualifications such as Makaton, BSL or Moving & Handling
- the confidence and ability to work with students in different key stages and year groups
- a willingness to go that extra mile in our education settings
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“Through WorkwithSchools I’ve been able to build up a portfolio of experience to develop both professionally and personally.”
“Working as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.”
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.