Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you hold a Teaching Assistant Level 3 Certificate?
Interested in working one to one with a student in a classroom setting?
Available to start end of November?
WorkwithSchools are working in partnership with a local primary school in York to recruit an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for a full time temporary role. You must have hold a Teaching Assistant Level 3 Certificate and be interested in working one to one with a student in a classroom setting. The assignment is to start at the end November ideally and we are offering a competitive rate of pay.
The successful candidate must be;
- An experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Adaptable working with a range of SEN
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- Week to week bookings
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
Please complete our attached application form if this is something you are interested in, providing details of 2 referees to email@example.com
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“I have worked with WorkwithSchools for several years and they have always been very friendly and professional.”
“They provide regular bookings and make the effort to match me with roles in which I am most interested and which are most appropriate.”
“The professional development courses run by WorkwithSchools provide valuable training to support supply staff when on assignments.”
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.