Are you an enthusiastic SEND teaching assistant?
Looking for flexible SEND teaching assistant work in and around York?
Experience of working 1 to 1 or with groups?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teaching agency based in York who recruit experienced SEND Teaching Assistants for flexible ad hoc, short and long term teaching assistant jobs, for a variety of primary and secondary schools in York, North & East Yorkshire.
We are looking for SEND teaching assistants who have experience in providing a variety of support including;
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Hearing and visual impairment.
- Experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help for children with specific needs
- Behaviour management
- Supporting interventions
Apply now if you have:-
- relevant qualifications such as Makaton, BSL or Moving & Handling
- the confidence and ability to work with students in different key stages and year groups
- a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“From further education to pre-school age children, I’ve had the opportunity to be involved with an wide age range, along with abilities and needs”.
“Through WorkwithSchools I’ve been able to build up a portfolio of experience to develop both professionally and personally.”
“Working as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.”
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us on 01904 554195
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.
WorkwithSchools is proudly sponsoring Minster FM’s Test the Teacher 2019 challenge.
For more info please visit the Minster FM website.