We’re looking for Swimming teachers with a current STA Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming.
Available for ad hoc supply work ASAP from now and during Summer?
Competitive rate of pay
Our clients are looking for qualified Swimming Teachers to work throughout York and Leeds starting immediately.
- hold a current STA Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming
- have good awareness of relevant Health & Safety.
- be willing to attend a minimum of three continuous professional development training sessions per year to maintain up to date standards.
- have excellent customer care and communication skills.
- have a First Aid at Work certificate (desirable).
- have knowledge and experience of working within the Leisure industry (desirable).
- hold a pool plant operator’s certificate (desirable).
Work is subject to references, successful induction, occupational health check and an Enhanced DBS check.
Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service, otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
To apply, please complete our application form or send your CV to email@example.com
Please give contact details of two referees with your form or CV, one from your current or most recent employer and please let your referees know that you are applying.