Are you a qualified and/or experienced Teaching Assistant?
Interested in assignments within schools in and around York?
WorkwithSchools urgently require Teaching Assistants to provide general cover across specific year groups for schools in and around York. Up to 35 hours per week.
Apply now if you have:
- the knowledge and experience across different Key Stages
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- Week to week bookings
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
So if you’re looking for a wide range of TA work, choose WorkwithSchools. Don’t just take our word for it take a look at what our current supply staff say about us….
“WorkwithSchools have been fantastic, such a great team who offer support and help whenever needed. I have worked in such a variety of great settings.”
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.