Are you studying for a Teaching Assistant qualification and looking for paid work to fit in around your studies?
Or are you an experienced General or Advanced Teaching Assistant looking for interesting assignments?
SEND qualifications and/or experience?
WorkwithSchools are looking for Teaching Assistants to work across Early Years and all Key Stages in a variety of primary and secondary educational settings in York and North Yorkshire.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience in providing a variety of support including;
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Hearing and visual impairment
- Experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help with children with specific needs
- Behaviour management
- Supporting interventions
We are also receiving requests from schools for Teaching Assistants with a second language.
Apply now if you have:
- the knowledge and experience in Early Years or across different Key Stages
- SEND qualifications and/or experience
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- Week to week bookings
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll – because we don’t use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
For more information, how to register, feedback from our Teaching and Nursery Assistants, useful hints and tips and all the benefits we can offer you please visit our dedicated Teaching and Nursery Assistant page.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
“WorkwithSchools have been supportive, understanding and accommodating to my needs since I first started working for them. Having had many interesting and various roles in a range of settings I very much intend to continue working with WorkwithSchools in the future. Highly recommended.”